I have been suffering from LPR acidity please guide me?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Since last March month, I am facing LPR acidity problem. In this acidity, my throat get irritated and checking problems. This I suffer every day. Please tell me solution. I already done endoscopy. There is no damage. But Dr says my valve near liver is short which may opens up for acid reflux. It seems now my throat got weak. How to strengthen my throat muscles. I am 31 years old. Please help.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Didn't your doctor suggest taking a PPI? If so, why are you not taking it. I have been on PPI for 10 yrs and transformed my life, its normal now

• Posted

Hi, I had that last year also because of so much stress from work and I neglected to drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday. What I did I changed my diet, I try to stay away from oily foods, anything that's fried with oil. Yes I pray to God in Jesus name to forgive that office mate for the oppression. I became unhappy at work that time but thank God after I released that forgiveness, healing followed. I try to exercise also everyday and avoids white sugar. I blend kale, small slices of the following: beets, cucumber, sweet potato, red potato, apple, pineapple and few almonds and 1 tablespoon honey. I tried not to eats anything that has white or brown sugar, instead I use honey or stevia for sweetener. My 2nd gastroenterologist really helps me a lot. Right now I'm not taking any synthetic medicine, I take magnesium & B6 everyday, exercise everyday at least 10 or 20 minutes walking or jogging on treadmill and sometimes an hour biking/cycling outside, drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday, have a good night sleep everynight and bowels everyday.

I had a colonoscopy twice and endoscopy twice, thank God it's all fine, I was taking different medicines for heartburn, acid reflux and gerd but still it didn't help. That 2nd Gastroenterologist diagnosed it thank God. So now I have to follow a certain diet it says for 2 years. I believe in God's miracle through Christ Jesus as a person humbly pray for healing for directions for what to do. I give God the glory for answering my prayers through Christ Jesus.

I hope and pray this will you because I know that feeling and it's not easy.

• Posted

I forgot to write to add some water for that blend also and I usually drink it before breakfast.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.