I have been suffering from THROAT PAIN since 2 weeks and little bit triedness

Posted , 3 users are following.

After getting cigarette only i am suffering from this troat pain.

I have been smoking for 4months and My age is 23 old. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

This is your body telling you somthing is wrong so stop why your so young dont wait untill to much damage has been done like  a lot of us.Go see your doctor for a check up and ask for help to give up, Good luck
  • Posted

Thank you for your suggestion.k I will see some days by  avoiding cigarette.
  • Posted

It's known to all that smoking is harmful.  Maybe you can get temperary relief from it, but the damage to your body will be permanent. You'd better stop it before you are addicted.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.