I have been suffering with being off balance and tingling sensations for 2 years!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everyone, i have never posted on a forum like this before so not sure what to expect but here goes

2 years ago a suffered from 8 weeks of severe vertigo if anyone has ever had vertigo you can agree its very scary. At the time i had MRI on my brain and spine and also numerous blood tests and checking of my ears which all reported i was healthy. I never got a diagnosis of why this happened but my "health" has never been the same since. my balance has never been the same since especially if i exercise i have also developed tingling sensation in my feet and hands and also mid back dependant on my position . I google hourly my symptoms in the hope of finding a solution but it is making my families and my own life hell. I am getting extremely fatigued and struggle for motivation as i feel everything makes me dizzy other than walking. Dr's keep saying these physical symptoms are being caused by anxiety but i feel im

anxious because what ever is wrong with me has not been discovered. I have convinced myself i have MS. Prior to my vertigo i was a fit and healthy guy who played alot of football. I havent played football in 2 years due to these issues. I have also developed some strange sleeping disorder where i seem to halucinate and act weird things out just before im falling asleep, Drs say this is caused by stress and google says its linked to parkinsons disease. I must state my neck is terribly tight and i struggle tilting it back without pain and i have constant tinnitus

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi there,

I'm sorry you're going through this particular version of hell. I know what it feels like.

I have no idea if you have something physical or not but certainly constant googling and thinking of your symptoms all the time would be enough to cause loads of symptoms, the brain is sooo powerful.

Just one question, had you taken any antibiotics just before feeling like this?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.