I have been using femseven sequi for 6 months, last 3 months have started to have bleeds.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Not had a period for 3 years. Started on femseven sequi 6 months ago and felt a new person. The last 3 months I have been have had bleeding on week 2 of phase 2 patch. This month I have started bleeding on week 1 on phase 1 patch. Anyone else experienced the same?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Julie 

i was on femseven conti patch’s I have been on allot of difffernt hrt and this one I felt the best on but like you I had periods & spotting every other week had tests show all fine , I have try lots different one and I am

still spotting and awful pmt and moods on this new combination.so I think femeseven os the best and great in how On hot I felt but not for bleeding ,saying that I am still bleeding and this is my third lot of hrt to try , I have been on hrt 18 years early menopause as I am 55 they want me off combination on to continuous , I See consultant hrt expert this fri to see what he can do to balance as I don’t want merino coil . 🙄keep in touch and I will let you know what he says I did see,one last September to check all ok as been bleeding so nearly a year now xx

• Posted

Hi Julie, I'm on kilofem which is combined hrt, I'm on month 5, I started to bleed 2 weeks ago ,I hadn't had a period for 4 years and thought that was it, however thinking a about it its bound to happen when we take hrt. Have you had period pains as well, I have. However hrt has done wonders for me, I feel normal again. X

• Posted

Hey 😊 I am on femseven sequi too...in my 2nd year now feel great but do have spotting but I just ignore it as I feel so much better. It's worth checking you should be on sequi as if you have not had a period with in 1 yr I think you should be on conti? As the sequi makes you have a period to shed the lining for those people that have had a period during the past year? Keep in touch...interested in the outcome x😊

• Posted

I bled on conti but I agree felseven good have you try other hrt Julie ? Interested if you have x
  • Posted

Thank you for all your advice. This has put my mind at rest. Still waiting for scan but gp has told me not to continue with patches until had results. It is the first HRT treatment I have tried. Not having a period for 3 years then to start again was worrying but like you say its going to happen if your feeding your body the hormones. The thought of going back to hot flushes and panic attacks scares me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.