I have been worried for last 3 months I have red spots on penis while having sex what should I do

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi All,

I am having red spots on my penis head while erection/having sex or also while masturbating. It generally goes away and settle downs in 8-10 hours without doing anything. I see small white skin on top of meatus. i have attached photos please let me know if these are first signs of BXO as this is recurring for few months now. There is on and off itchy around the penile region. Always used condoms, done all the test which came out negative. I do have chronic lower back pain/sciatica for years noting else. please let me know. Thankyou imageimage

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

it's probably nothing. it's barely noticeable and if it doesn't hurt just let it be. maybe just skin irritated or condoms too tight or something.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.