I have bilatral ovarian cysts :'(

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi

Im 22 years, diagnosed with bilateral ovarian cysts 6 cm

Can that affect my ability to have kids in the future ?

And what I should to do with it?

Plz if u know anything about it tell me

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Do you know what type of cysts they are? Simple cysts can go on their own, and even if you need them removing, they will probably be able to remove them without it affecting your ovaries and the ability for them to release eggs to make babies, don't worry until you know there's something to worry about.

Even in the worst case scenario, they would remove some eggs and store them for you until you needed them.x.

• Posted

Hi, I only know that they can most likely be removed, usually quite easily. Have you been told what type of cyst they are yet? Functional cysts are quite common and connected with your monthly ovulation. Ask your Gynaecologist or GP for more info or look it up on this website under the ovarian cyst section Best wishes, Poll X rolleyes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.