i have breath that smells like poop that never go aways

Posted , 13 users are following.

i have been battling with bad breath(poop smell)for so long . i did everything possible that could help with this condition.

i visited ENT several times and a dentist one time. they prescribe me a dose of antibiotics as usual and nothing changes me. my breath still smells like poop. i used salt gargle, black seed oil and a variety of home remedies and nothing changed me.

i have no friends. i can't go outside and i don't socialize at all. people can feel my bad breath from meters.

this completely destructed my life.

ANY HELP PLEASE.

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Edited

I can feel your pain, as I am also going through the same . Have you identified the source of this problem? There are many direct sources like tongue, food stuck in between teeth, tonsil stones, gum disease, dry mouth and much more.

Try to observe the root cause for this. That will help tackle the problem.

• Posted

I was having problems with sulphurous breath, but have been cured by using UltrDEX Daily oral rinse. I wonder if it might help you. Good luck.

• Posted

Hello I to can relate. I also experience the same it's horrible. What I've been tested for is Hpylori and antibiotics DO NOT WORK! I take Pine nut oil, black seed oil and multivitamins mastic gum 3× daily. I also limit dairy foods. I drink alot of water. I also take Chlorofresh 3X daily it helps alot. You can find everything on Amazon and don't cost alot! Good luck with this we all need to talk to each other and come up with some resolutions together, we're in this together no one knows what it's like unless you've been through it..keep in touch..your friend Virginia

• Posted

Hi... I am also going through the same thing. I have this curse for more than 5 years. The first years I would panic and brush my teeth every mins I could and use mints but that just made it worse. I went to a dentist he didnt smell anything he says. I did find out I have periodonatal disease. I also went to and ENT found out my tonsils were enlarged. Other than that my regular doc doesnt smell a thing either. I gave up looking for a solution. Its hard. I feel your pain. I noticed my breath gets worse when I eat meat oranges and apples also dairy and sugary foods.

• Posted

sorry for the late reply. i feel yours and i still have the problem. a month before, i visited an internist h.pylori and i finished its treatment no change still. be said i would do an endoscopy to see if there a problem in the esophagus. even my tonsils were removed 2 weeks ago and nothing changed. i use salt gargle, it changes nothing.

• Posted

After trying nearly every single cleanse and detox on the planet, I now wonder if the bad breath I've been experiencing is coming directly from my esophgus. I read online earlier today bacteria and fungus can grow in the esophgus and can cause poop smelling bad breath...

• Posted

hi everyone following this thread. i figured I'd share the solution since I've always been upset noone else ever does. I've had the same issue for years now and its hurt me in aalot of ways. I've had countless tests done by doctors and have spent 1000s but the other day I figured it out. the key to ending the poop smell is breathing correctly. I know it sounds insane but you must take deep breaths into your abdomen every time. I tried this last year when I was still smoking cigerettes and I dont remember it helping as much or maybe I didnt stick w it. the answer is breathing. look up videos on how to breathe correctly.

• Posted

I feel you. I have been going through the same thing. I went to even a drastic decision to have my tonsils removed but the issue is still the same. I noticed that it becomes worst too if I eat orange and apples. My condition also stinks particularly at 3-5pm, when I am not eating. I can tell from my colleagues that they can smell something bad when they are talking to me. It is a terrible feeling. When I lfloss my teeth, there is a bad smell in the floss. I don't know what to do anymore. Luckily for me, I have a husband who loves me and that's what matters most. But still, my socialization is affected. I think we have the same issue, spidey11130.

• Posted

Seems like it. I was told by the dentist that I naturally have gum pockets where food gets lodged easily. That's the bad smell when we floss. I am taking care of it with a water flosser whenever I'm home .But practically going outside with water flosser always isn't possible. That persistent bad smell should come from the empty stomach. Seems like our gut is not in good health. In my place, everyone includes curd after meals which puts the good bacteria and so they never had BB issue even when they don't brush. Unfortunately, I hate the smell of curd so I don't take, which must've made the imbalance in gut bacteria. Time to consider probiotic.

Also I had seen posts like breathing the right way, drinking water on time, adding ACV before meals solved this problem. Smell from mouth is direct cause whereas smell from stomach is indirect. So we need to deal this accordingly.

• Posted

Looks like our time has come well not so much but we can practice social distancing and wear a facemask.

• Posted

hi everyone.hi kadle. where are you from? can you describe your condition in detail as your mouth, stomach,...can you feel your your breath?

i am also going through the same thing. I have tooth decay,dry mouth, white tongue. people can feel my breath from 200 meters even though I breath through the nose (not month) . I am not feel it, everyone around me said to me

English isnt my native language.I study e very bad. if I write wrong or you doesnt understand, can you tell me to correct.

• Posted

I don't have the solution to bad breath but I practice a few things that improves the severity of my bad breath. I believe mucus on my tongue and in my throat makes my breath worse as bacteria grows on mucus. I brush my teeth and tongue 3-4 times a day focusing on the mucus at the back of my tongue. I do a sinus rinse 4-6 times a day. My sinus rise is different then normal. I use a warm Sinus rinse with a surfactant (baby shampoo). I half fill my nostrils with the warm sinus solution with my head tilted backwards. I let it soak for 10 - 15 seconds to loosen the mucus. I then suck the solution and mucus hard into my mouth, swirl it around the back of my mouth to try and collect more mucus on my tongue. The spit it out.

• Edited

Hello Guys! It's me again!

I just want to share something that I think is helping me nowadays. My breath condition has improved a lot.

Recently, I discovered juicing of fruits and veggies. Unintentionally, I just want to lose weight actually. So right now, I am drinking green juice in the morning (basically, juice of kale/lettuce, cucumber, lemon, ginger and apple) and then, red juice in the evening (apple, beetroot, carrot). I bought a slow juicer as well, of course. I am now on my Day 12 of juicing and I can really tell a difference on my breath, before and after. Maybe you could all give it a try.

Thank you and update us as well!

• Posted

I suspect the primary cause could be from you stomach then. I suspect mine too. I drink a lot of kefir. I started with about 350ml per day. I could feel the difference in my mouth (breath). I think the bacteria my stomach responsible for the bad breath is adapting. I increased the dosage to 500 ml per, 750 ml. I'm now on 1000 ml.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.