I have chest pain for 5 months

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am a 43 old male from india.I have a chest pain started 5 months back.I consult the cardiologist and they did Ecg, Echo,Tmt and blood test also.all results are negative. I consult gastroenteritis and he suggest to do chest and abdomen ct scan.it mentioned hiatus hernia seen.but my doctor ignored.i consult other doc also,they didn't mention any thing wrong.i have chest pain in left and right side upper Back also.some time shortness of breath.i am suffering this on a daily basis.i feel that I will die on next minute.if you any one can help me out

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey buddy, I have the same symptoms too.. except that mine only started earlier this week. Chest pain all across, also have arm pain.. also have some numbness in the back of my head sometimes. When I visited the doc, I took a ECG which showed a little ST elevation. The doc immediately asked me to do an Echo test, which came out completely normal. He told me that these problems happened due to extensive workout (I had done a full body workout the previous night on a very low caloric diet).. so he concluded this was due to an internal muscle cramp. I'm still quite scared. 

When you have chest pain, have you tried to burp - and noticed that the chest pain relieved a bit?

Did you have pain in your left & right forearm?

Did the chest pain last greater than 5 minutes at a stretch?

Do you have trouble sleeping at night?

What are the meds your doctor gave u?

Do you feel the chest pain increases on more cardio activity such as lifting a weight or walking fast?

• Posted

Hi dear, usually my both side of chest having pain.especialy while I am relaxing.this is discomfort more than pain.some time I feel my heart is vibrating.i don't have sleeping problem.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.