I have constant headaches and foggy brain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone,

I am a female, 26 years old living in Australia.

I'm looking for some help because I've been feeling like these for over a year.

I've done several tests and nothing really shows up and all I get back is that is anxiety. I've been going to therapy and my anxiety has been managed but the symptoms are the same if not worse some days.

I've been feeling these for the past year:

• Brain foggy and detached from reality sometimes
  • Very dizzy and light headed
  • Squeaky noise on right ear
  • Difficulty crying
  • Joint pain, specially on my back
  • Lost on appetite
  • Body shakes
  • Hands and feet joints seem stiff
  • Little bit of word confusion
  • Feel numb

Not constant but comes and go:

• Headaches, neck pressure
  • Sometimes i feel my tongues and jaw strict as well
  • Chest pain on the left side, feels like cramps/sponge on my left boob/heart
  • Nausea

Not sure if anyone has felt all these before but I'm just not sure what to do anymore. I really need help.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi vitoria! i have the same symptoms since long. I have a question did u take any PPi tablets before u got this symptoms can u remember? I mean pills for stomach or antibiotic?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.