I have cured my lifelong issue with hemorrhoids.

Posted , 32 users are following.

Suffered since ten and now fifty seven, late Father senior consultant. Mother had the operation and was worse than before after it.

I just had pain until I was about thirty and then the bleeding started, it got very bad and was a constant worry. About three years ago I started thinking of an idea. These things are blocked veins, so I wondered if I massaged them while in a bath of warm water what would happen. If I could loosen the blockages slowly over time, it might just work.

So I got on my knees in the bath after soaking for a while and washing, soaped my fingers up well with soap, then lined my fingers and thumb in a  straight  line, then massaged the area up and down and around. I did this about three times a week. After two or three weeks of this method of massage, I found that they had all but gone away. I do the same thing every time I bath or shower, I am rather vigorous with this method now, pushing the line of fingers around and at a faster rate. My bleeding stopped almost immediately, I have never had any pain since and the once not tight orifice of my ass is now, about as good as when I was a younger man.

I have had probably four or five small bleeds when using toilet paper since, but I used to bleed that many times a week before I started this procedure.

i was worried that a clot could cause an issue once it was released, but by starting this method with care, I am as happy as could be again. I can wear light colored trousers and shorts with no fear.

i told my GP what I had done and suggested he tell any of his patients, I just hope he did.

I was born in the UK but have been in the USA for the past twenty five years. I am giving you a jewel of help here, I suppose I could have made some money here with this idea but I do not want a free ride. Try it out, I honestly know it will help all of you out there with this horrible ailment.

Please let me know how long it takes for your issue to go away.

Cheers,

James.

7 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello James,

Thank you for the message. I have had hemorrhoids since I turned age 22years. I was so innocent with the condition; I never knew what it was.

When I visit the loo, I will see blood oozing first into the toilet before the poop comes.

So one day it got burst on my way to the house. I was sent to the hospital but the doctor could not actually tell what it was. So I came back and my parents put me on herbal medicine. In Ghana we call it kooko, meaning piles.

Then it went away until I turned 35 years and recently about two months ago, what I felt when I put my finger in my anus is the external one.

I have seen surgeries on YouTube and it's scary.

The pains I'm going through is not easy at all. I have started your therapy and praying things will work for me.

I use ointment and gently press it with my finger. It's painful and sometimes I cry seriously.

Thank you for the message

• Edited

I found this post while sat in the bath desperately trying to get relief for really bad piles.

I have been to hospital twice. I have every cream and suppository there is. Nothing has helped. The doctor told me to ice them and not to take a bath but I decided to try it. While in the bath, I wondered about massage and I started to despite the pain. That is when I found this post.

I made an account to confirm that massage has brought me some relief this evening. I have got out the bath and popped some steroid cream on. Hoping by tomorrow I can get out of bed and resume life a little.

Thank you for your post.

• Posted

Hi James,

I've tried this technique with some good success, however I've had an aching arm since some vigorous 'massaging' and as a bit of a hypochondriac I'm a little concerned I could have dislodged blood clots which are now circulating. As a doctors son do you know if this could be seriously dangerous or if there are clots will they just dissolve over time? Did you ever have any similar symptoms?

Thanks!

• Posted

Hell James!

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us. It is a very nice gesture thinking of other people like you with piles pain, etc.

I am sufering from piles since I was 20 years old.

Now I am 50. I had this all my life on and off...

I'll try your tehnique and I'll post the updates...

For the moment I am in very bad situation, I had to have one on of three hemorrhoids drained, as it was so bad one of them. I felt going up on walls that bad was the pain I had for 4-5 days.

After this, I am taking it easy as I still have pain but no so bad as the trombosed blood was taken out.

I tried you massage as I was in a bathtub for 15-20 min. I'll continue to do this and I will report back.

At the moment I have minor bleed from the procedure they done.

Thank you again!

Emil

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.