I have double vision in both eyes and each eye alone

Posted , 3 users are following.

For about a month i started to see some ghost images.the problem persist when i have both eyes open.if i cover my left eye,i still see double,if i cover the right eye,i still see double.When i am outside i don t see any ghost image or nothing double,only when i am in a store,house,or somewhere with a bad light.the problem is a little bit worse in my left then in my right eye.These images are more noticeable when i look at something white on a dark background.if i look at something black on a white background is not that bad.I see worse at distance also.i have had this problem for almost 1-2 months.i can live with this but it s a little bit annoying.i m just scared.can it be a neurological problem or just an ocular problem??Repeat,i don t see 2 or more clearly image double.Just a ghost image vertical.Can someone tell me!i m a little bit scared that it could be a neurological problem.Thanks

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I have exactly the same problem.

Get your eye checked by a cornea topographer.

Contact lense fix this issue as per research done by me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.