I have endo and keeps having misscariges

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi guys I’m new to this I’m just 25 and was diagnosed at 16 with endometriosis so far I have had 2 surgery’s one to explore and one to get rid of some I’ve caught pregnant many times now and keep misscarrying anyone else going through the same? What can I do to prevent this? 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I’m sorry to hear about your miscarriages sad I have mild endo and finally got pregnant in February (after trying for 21 months)... I used acupuncture to help conceive and have continued as it’s supposed to help prevent miscarriages as well.. my doctor also has me on Metformin to lower miscarriage chances too .. I hope you find something that will work for you.. best of luck!  
    • Posted

Hi thanks for your reply and information I will give that a go and see if that helps I’ve previously been put in aspirin and clexine injections for pregnancy that didn’t work! They have run tests to see why this keeps happening and they say everything is normal. I can’t seem to get past 9weeks 6days very strange. I don’t seem to be getting anywhere much with consultants or doctors they just push me aside and say it’ll happen one day which isn’t fair. I have hospital this month so hoping for some more answers and more tests because they surely something they are missing. 
    • Posted

Congratulations to you KT, I wish I will sound like you some day. Good luck to you and stay healthy.
  • Posted

Hi Amelia, I wish I have answer to your question on how to prevent the micarriages. Am so sorry about it but I think you still have to discuss the issue with your doctor.
    • Posted

Hi Jenny thank you for your reply I have spoken with my doctors but still having no joy they say they can’t see what the problem is and don’t no why I keep misscarrying they don’t seem to no a lot of I’m honest. I’ve recently had 2 Appoitment’s and another coming up all they have now found I have endo which I knew and also Pcso and fibroids to which I’m don’t really no whats going to happen now ... I have to have more surgery in a few weeks for the endo to be removed I’ll try straight away to get pregnant like people have told me to I’m just hoping it will happen one day! I just want to see if anyone has been in the same position as me and what they did to help keep the baby safe and to full term thanks again 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.