I have endometriosis

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have endometriosis and I have recurrent yeast infection. And everyday I have white milky discharges Does endo causes it?

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

No, endo doesn't cause those issues, all women can get them. You need to talk to your ob/gyn about both of these. Some people find it helpful for yeast infections to cut out or waaay down on sugars, which include all the white starchy foods such as bread, rice and potatoes.

Have you been checked for chlamydia? It requires different treatment from yeast infections. It also requires better wiping and sex hygiene. (Been there, had that, lol)

• Posted

I get tested for HIV, Culture and sensitivity test and Pap smear and it all came back negative except for pap smear I have bv that time but it is all cured. My only concern is my underwear is always wet from discharges. Sometimes it is clear white sometimes it is milky white but it doesn't turn to thick cottage like. It is irritating because there is too much watery discharges coming out on me.

• Posted

I don't eat sugars now because of my endo to avoid flare up and my blood sugar is normal. I do wipe a lot and change underwear 3 times a day.(lol) I can't sex because of my endo so I don't think I have std.

• Posted

I experienced that before. It will even leak on the floor if I'm in bathroom. Sometimes I'll even thought it's my period cos it's a lot but eventually it stop. Give it some time

• Posted

That is true. Me too. I thought I have my period but isn't and my underwear is wet. Ever since I was diagnosed with endo I suffered from discharges. It is heavy when I am ovulating. How many months or weeks does your discharge stop?

• Posted

yes I have severe abdominal pain. Last year I had major surgery not lap because my right ovary ruptured and it is 8cm and my left ovary now has 5cm cyst. I am on hormonal pills to lessen the pain and trying if my cyst shrink because I don't have a baby as of now.

• Posted

How frequent do u get the abdominal pain? I was on hormonal pills prior to my lap surgery but it didn't help. Think the pill is Visanne I can't remember

• Posted

Everyday. It gets worse when I have mens and ovulating. I am taking Visanne now. After 3 months I will have trans vaginal if the cyst shrink we will try to conceive.

• Posted

Hope Visanne works for u. U might also wanna cut down on cold drinks 😃

• Posted

Thanks. There is no side effects on me. I don't know if it is working. Why cold drinks?

• Posted

My gynae told me 3 months is all it takes to kn if Visanne works. Oh the cold drinks thing.. 😃 it's actually an Asian traditional health practice. The Chinese sinseh (Dr) would advise against it as cold drinks continue to stomach pain or women's health (period-clumpy blood, menses cramp, etc.)

• Posted

What side effects did you experience when you took visanne?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.