I have every brain tumor symptom I'm scared, help??

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi I'm a 22 year old female. Sorry for the long post. First of all, I do suffer from depression, generalized anxiety, health anxiety and ocd since I was a young child I've realized. Been diagnosed when I was 17 and I didn't get psychotherapy cause I thought I would get better on my own. Ok so last summer break from uni I started to worry about having lymphoma, cause I have some lymph nodes all over my body I was so conviced and I started to get the symptoms! Night sweats, itchiness, pain all over my body etc, Went to a endocrinologyst, had blood work, thyroid, lypmh nodes ultrasound and they were all normal and after that the doctor didn't seem concerned.

Ok so soon after that I started to get this localized sharp / stabbing pain in my top right side of the head, specifically there, then I started to worry about a brain tumor once again cause I've been worried about having a brain tumor since I was 14 because weird head sensations, pressure on head, sudden stabbing pain that last seconds but when I was 17 I had ct scan wich was clear, but I still thought about getting a brain tumor bc the ct scan radiation!

Well to focus on what is happening to me lately, last august the headaches changed pattern as stated above, getting these localised sudden headaches, and sometimes this sudden strong pain in my whole head which feels like my head is being crushed/squeezed and it's a 7 out of 10, but this weird headache only lasts seconds thank God but still worries me. Other symptoms I have are constant nausea, eye pain, left leg pain, numbness right side of face, short memory loss, deja vus, I smelled smoke that wasn't there once and I alsl smelled strawberry sauce when there wasn't, trouble finding words, neck sharp pain that irradiates thru my head, feel like there's a block in top of my head, sore spots on head, ears popping, smell of mucus in my nose (this one is real I'm sure). Some of my old symptoms (more than 4 years with them) are the pressure in head, the twitches all over my body, palpitations, pins and needles, weird sensations in my head like a brick, like something is walking through it and many more but I won't keep saying cause the main issue now is that I have all of the brain tumor symptoms. This is scaring me and depressing me more cause all of the symptoms of localised headaches, deja vu, phantom smell and tingling convince me that I have a brain tumor I google a lot about brain tumor every day 24/7 and I think I have a brain cancer (God forbid)I need to get back to college next week but I can't cause I feel unmotivated and think that I'm terminal and I cry a lot everyday pleaee help I need advice, can't go to a dcotor cause my insurance has some problems and it's frozen and right now I don't have enough money and gotta wait a bit to get medical help.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Ok I forgot to say that these headaches disappeared when I went back to college last fall, maybe I had a headache episode once or twice during september-mid december but I wask ok and relaxed I evn was surprised how good sleep I got but as soon as I ended last semester and came back to my home on december the weird sudden headaches appeared again. I also think that maybe it's ms but the fact that a brain tumor is fatal most of the times I'm focused on that right now, I'm sorry if I sound like an idiot but with my mental illnesses sometimes I don't know if my symptoms are real or made up by my mind.

• Posted

Michelle, this could be so many rhings. One thing is eustation tube disfunxtion. I was getting so many of those same symptoms, and that is what I have been diagnosed with. My head would even sound like something slamming like a door ..weird stuff.. also thumping and bumping sounds..dizziness, tinnitis (ringing in ears) try not to waste life fearing. Iv done that far too long..ETD..ck it out..hold yr nose and breathe gently out and try to pop your ears as often as possible..ETD even causes aches behind eyes..Iv got tht too..also, when ya busy, ya feel fine, so alot of othr symptoms cud be thinkin about it and stress related..hope ya feel better
    • Posted

Also, wonder if it could be something your allergic too at home..hope my other comes thru. Don't know why they wouldn't send it..I was mostly talkin about symptoms of ETD..that's what iv got

.many of symptoms like yrs..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.