I have found a 'cure' for my Tietze Syndrome and Fibromyalia!

Posted , 3 users are following.

From the first day I used it, I started feeling a difference. Now after 2 weeks, my fibro Tietze are in regression.  My arthritic pain is almost gone.  I don't know if I can name the site, but what you need to start off with is, grass fed butter (like Kerrygold) unsalted, and high quality coconut oil or MCT.  You get organic coffee and add a tps or tbs of grass fed butter and coconut oil,. Froth it up with an immersoin blender. It is the smoothest cooffee you will ever taste. You also can add it to high quality tea.  Start eating nothing but grass fed beef, pork, and once in a while chicken.  Organic veggies and organic berries, and grass fed cage free organic eggs - every day.  Stay away from canned and processed food.  Eat lots of fresh or frozen veggies and berries.  The reason for all this is - you have to get rid of toxins in your body. It causes arthritis. I am 70 and a half years old and I clean apts and do people's wash to supplement my s.s. SO the food is good for you and you can actually go without eating anything after your special coffee and mayve a posched egg.  It will hold you til 1 or 2 in the afternoon.  I promise . I work hard and I can make it on the grass fed butter and good coconut oil in my organic coffee until afternoon.   I am saying all this to tell you I am living proof that this diet works. If you don't want the diet, please just try the coffee.  The trick is the GOOD fats that you are putting in your body and it is luburcating your joints and bones. I feel SO much better.  I have primary fibromyalia and hurt with every move, especially in the mornings. I wake up happy!

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have found a 'cure' for my Tietze Syndrome and Fibromyalia! From the first day I used it, I started feeling a difference. Now after 2 weeks, my fibro and Tietze are in regression.  My arthritic pain is almost gone.  I don't know if I can name the site, but what you need to start off with is, grass fed butter (like Kerrygold) unsalted, and high quality coconut oil or MCT.  You get organic coffee and add a tps or tbs of grass fed butter and coconut oil. Froth it up with an immersoin blender. It is the smoothest coffee you will ever taste. You also can add it to high quality tea. Actually, add it to all your meat and veggies. I use huge amounts of it with every meal.  Start eating nothing but grass fed beef, pork, and once in a while chicken.  Organic veggies and organic berries, and grass fed cage free organic eggs - every day.  Stay away from canned and processed food fuits high in sugar.  Eat lots of fresh or frozen veggies and berries.  The reason for all this is - you have to get rid of toxins in your body. It causes arthritis. I am 70 and a half years old and I clean apts and do people's wash to supplement my s.s. SO the food is good for you and you can actually go without eating anything after your special coffee and mayve a posched egg.  It will hold you til 1 or 2 in the afternoon.  I promise. I work hard and I can make it on the grass fed butter and good coconut oil in my organic coffee until afternoon. It helps your body to use up stored fat, too.  I am saying all this to tell you I am living proof that this diet works. If you don't want the diet, please just try the coffee.  The trick is the GOOD fats that you will be putting in your body is luburcating your joints and bones. I feel SO much better.  I have primary fibromyalia and hurt with every move, especially in the mornings. I wake up happy! It has me want to live again, and my pain is gone.

• Posted

Wow Thank you so much for sharing this!!!!  Im not a big meat eater, but I have started eating berries and fresh  spinach smoothies everyday. Ive reduced my sugar intake by 90 percent and it really helps.
    • Posted

Good for you!  Keep it up but add more good carbs, You can feduce your sugar intake to zero. The best sugar to use for your health ishardwood xylitol, erythritol, or stevia.   Try using the grass fed butter and coconut oil in everything you eat and drink, esp. coffee! Kerrygold butter is so delishious even by itself and it has great benefits.
  • Posted

Hi,

Will keep this info, many thanks. My symtoms have gone now, but can come back (as they have in the past, as I am very active, which sets them off).

FYI I had a good book recommended to me which may help too, it is called 'The Inflamation Free Diet Plan' by Monica Reinagel. Gives advice on which foods to eat and which to aviod.

Good Luck for the future.

• Posted

As does the Bulletproof diet.  I have had it for way over a year and the only thing that stopped the pain - is the bulletproof coffee routine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.