I have found what helped me and I would like to share.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi. I have been experiencing Globus sensation for over 7 years now. I understand how awful it is, how depressing, debilitating, and exhausting it is. And it also seems like no one knows anything about it to help you. Well, I have been globus free for about 5 or 6 days and I will tell you exactly what I did. It was prescribed to me by an ENT in 2017 but I never listened. Well, I was so depressed for so long, I found the prescription paper and followed it:

Take 40 mgs omeprazole in the morning and again in the evening. (You can buy this over the counter) This has to be done one hour before you eat breakfast and dinner. That was his recommendation. And after about 1 week and a half, it has tremendously helped. I know its a lot, but you cannot take less than this if you want it to heal the GERD or LERD. The other thing I am doing is taking 5mg diazapam also morning and evening.

Globus is the result of acid reflux and anxiety. Doing these two thing together has given me my life back.

Other things I do- high end multi-vitamin to cover all the bases. I drink my vitamin and the other pills with a tall glass of water with apple cider vinegar added. Not a lot, just about a small tea spoon full. It neutralizes the acid. You can drink that more than once a day. I also stay upright at least an hour or more after I eat. And do not eat late. Cut down on snacks, especially sugar. Do deep belly breathing a couple times a day.

Guys, this cured me and I thought there was no hope. I was a sad mess for years, and all I could think about was the choking sensation.

The solution was right in front of me. I hope this works for you.

Love, Deon

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.