i have genralised anxity

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have been on propanol 2 yearz my anxity is at its worse i feeling sick hot flushes felling sick burning up breaking down in tears my dr wont even do out he said he cant chanmge my tablets and im at my wits end i need help i cant cope i feel so ill im dieing

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi There, Ok first of you. let me tell you I am on exactly the same meds as your on. I suffer from acute anxiety. But hey your tougher than his anxiety. Do you listen to relaxation cds? Or even tape cassettes? Why cant your Gp change your meds? Have you ever tried reflexoloy? Aromatherapy?Let me tell you you will not die. I can assure you. You need a Goal to work towards each & every day . so for example, what are you doing tomorrow Thursday?Why not do some baking? then Friday get your photo album out and sort through it. Or clean out a cupboard or two. Regards amandah
  • Posted

Do you mean propranolol? If so it is know to have all sorts of side effects but they do wear off after a couple of weeks. How long have you been taking them? If you have exceeded 2 weeks then make another appointment to see you doctor and discuss alternative medications for your anxiety.
  • Posted

i been dignosed with personality disorder bi polor and genralised anxity i been like this since 12
  • Posted

dont matter what im doing my palpations still  ther dr says he dont like mess with my medication been on them 2 years 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.