i have given up!!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

:cry: hi to all,

i rang kings yesterday ( :ta: gail you're :magic: ) and asked why i haven't received confirmation that i was on a list for surgery!

i was then told i WASN'T on a list at all!!! although it had on my notes i was!!! :x , anyway she said she would talk to the ns and get back to me.

this morning i rang back, same woman, and she said she's not seen the surgeon yet but if i ring admissions they might be able to tell me, so i got of the phone and rang admissions and guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~ it was the same :bleep: woman!!! grrr!!! :steam:

shock!! i said i've just spoke to you and you told me to ring admissions and admissions is you AGAIN!!!!! with that she said very calmly ''sorry its not on the system yet!'' :huh:

well my fellow sufferers, i've had enough, i've just done an email to my local MP (not that that will do much good, i shouldn't think) and have decided to save and go private, which will probably be in about 1 years time!!! but i might get treated a whole lot better!!!

so :sorry: but i am going to be on here moaning and groaning about my pain to you all for another 12 months +

take care, i'll be back! lol,

:rose: mandy :rose:

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

:blue: hi mandy

omg what is going on with the nhs??????? we can all do without this sort of stress. Why dont you phone the complaints dept of kings and explain to them, and let someone else take the strain after all its what they get paid for. It seems to me people are put on lists and unless you shout to get attention your just plain forgot about.Its taken me 2yrs this weekend to actually get treatment ok so i,m not actually there yet but i,m holding the manager of the neurosience dept at his word that he will get back and give me a date for admission very soon. If staff at ordinary jobs behaved in this manner they,d be sacked or go out of business :!: i feel for you been there too many times to forget, but give the complaints dept a try after all you,ve nothing left to lose. best of luck. gail

• Posted

Post removed by Patient Admin at the request of the author.
  • Posted

:hug: aww thanx you two!!!

i think, i'm just abit mentally and emotionally drained, i was told by the surgeon, when he told me what he'd be doing that i'd be put on the waiting list for surgery!

oh :doh: maybe he was suppose to say ''i'll put you on the waiting list to go on the waiting list for surgery!''

oh stupid me, i should listen properly, anyway i really have had enough!

i can't afford to go private by anymeans, but my sanity is more important! and not only me, but my kids, it effects them too! :wah:

take care all, :cheerup:

darren~ you make me smile x

gail~youre my rock x (& my guinea pig)

:rose: mandy :rose:

• Posted

• Posted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.