i have got g a

Posted , 6 users are following.

i have been told i have the best case of ga drs have ever seen have its spreading daily i have drink apple cider vinegar for months mine is not red but circle in bump foam i had it for 12 years

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I've had this since 2007. My theory is that it was brought on by vaccines or tattoos. It is definitely triggered with stress. Bug bites make them darker and puffy. I use natural methods and try to avoid stress to keep it managed. My first spot was on my ankle and the size of a quarter, took several years to diagnose. By that time it was scatter throughout my lower legs ankles and top of foot. I have spent the last few years just trying to keep it under control with natural methods. The creams are expensive and have a boat load of side effects.  I first noticed it on my finger. That one pops up every now and then but mainly isn't noticeable. Now I have it starting on my face. It keeps disappearing and reappearing too. It makes me nervous. I'm wondering if this has any known association with reynauds phenomenon. Another rare issue I have. I'm 32 now. It's been a decade. 

• Posted

So what seem to help yours. Mine is spreading fast now that I am in my 50s
  • Posted

So what seem to help yours. Mine is spreading fast now that I am in my 50s
  • Edited

I got mine 2001 after my mother had passed away. It was circles of red raised rash it spread slowly

It never itched but got so bad it turned purple and my friends thought it might be contagious.

In the last 2 to3 years it has gotten so itchy it drives me insane

I do get help from silk Aryan oil which I rub in

It spreads to about 6 inches round then with the Aryan oil it turns like a brown bruise and slowly disappears but it does come back in the same and different place

I do believe that stress brings it on.

But without the silk Aryan oil I dont think I would would cope.

I get mine when it is on sale from TVSN home shopping and I get 2 x 500 mil

I also use it on my hair and it looks good not frizzy

I hope this will help.

I have had cortisone and blue light therapy for months but no help at all.

This helps me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.