I have green discharge but no infection. Help.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have green discharge and it feels sort of inflammed around the outside of my vagina, and is slightly uncomfortable using tampons or having sex. What could this be if it is nto an infection? 

Thanks!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi....!

This is komal an health consultant at hashmihealthcares .com.

i am a sexologist and we provide free consultancy regarding to your health concern.

• Posted

Sorry dear.

It's an infection.

Infection may take time before it appears in the surface (that is when it is positive), but the symptoms can appear first because of the strength of the white blood cells in the body (if weak).

i will advice you see your Doctor, let him or her prescribed some anti biotics for you to take, then you constantly go back from time to time for check up.

​I wish you quick recovery.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.