I Have Had A Severe Headache For Ever 7 Months. Help!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello. My name is Shay and I am almost 20 years old. I am a Sophmore in College and have been suffering from a severe headache for over 7 months. I have tried everything from Chiropractiors to Massage Therapists. I have been to a Neurologist and he said that I have Tension Headaches. He gave me Riboflavin (Vitamin B), Magnesium, and Nortryptaline. None of which has worked and I have been taking these medications for 2 weeks. (He told me to take them for a month) On Saturday Nov. 14, the severe Tension Headache turned into a severe Migraine. I have had doctors give up because "there is nothing wrong" the only test that has been done is an MRI. I am easily irritated and frustrated all the time because I don't know what to do. I have also tried all OTC medications from Advil Migraine to Tylenol to Excedrine Migraine to 800mg of Ibprofen to Imitrex (Apologies on misspelling). Can anyone help me?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hi sorr you are ill with the headahes or migraines i would try the migraine trust or any migraine organisations or do a migraine diary or keep on to your neuroligest oryour doctor or try herbel remides if you can take them or homeophathy

• Posted

Hi dear shay

I understand what are you saying..

&but ( you have to be stronger and research all ways for that reason to starting headache?

Like .

Skip a meal

caffeine

Changing sleep habits( maybe more or less sleep)

Try to think calmly and make sure that your condition is not the end of your life (there is a solution) the first one cohabitation

And when you get it that reason how is affect headaches .. Try taking the one tablat of ibuprofen with Panadol with some time at the beginning of headache ..

The last one try Botox injections..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.