I have had depression for the past year

Posted , 8 users are following.

I have lost feeling in my right leg and I can't walk so will 840 mg of mirtazapine mixed with 10, 000 mg of naproxen kill my I had had a nuf of this feeling

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

The way you are feeling right now will pass, you don’t stay in that stse

forever, just put your shoulders back, head held high and smash through your emotions till you find freedom.emotions lie to us and they change daily

• Posted

I still feel the same I have tryed 8 time last year to get help I just can't do it anymore hospital and doctors just turn me away all time I'm am just going

• Posted

Aaron, mirtripazine is a nasty drug to overdose on, as is naproxen. I’ve had both. There is a hope and a future for you, there is a plan and a purpose for your life. How you getting on?
  • Posted

Hi Aaron - hope you don't. The act is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

• Posted

Hi Aaron please don't sweetheart. Ive had depression for a long time now and trust me I've thought bout what ur thinking many times. I'm still here and I feel a bit better each day. It takes time but please don't let this horrible Illness get the better of you. Thoughts and emotions do play tricks on us when we are depressed and it's awful but tell them thoughts and emotions that they can go to hell your not going to let them win. Please Aaron don't. Myself and many others know what your going through keep in contact on here and if you want my email let me know. Lots of love Mandy.xxxx

• Posted

Thank you mandy for your kind words but this feeling is not going everyday I feel worst its slowly killing me
  • Posted

This post is a bit scary. Are you trying to harm yourself? Lets talk about your situation.
  • Posted

This post is scary. We all go through our own private hells. It gets better. Our life is a precious gift and each of us was created for a purpose and with love. This journey through this upside down world is not easy, but we are given the strength to make our way out of the valley. We don't stay in the valley we walk through it. And when you don't have the strength others do. Talking about taking all those meds is not the answer, you are too precious to loose. There are plenty of people here to talk to, you are not alone. Find comfort in us.

• Posted

The devil is a sneaky one, knows just where to hit us. You have to remember you are the head not the tail..and you are given full power and authority through Christ to rebuke out all the negative thoughts the serpent tries to plant in our heads. By the blood of Christ you are given the power to crush the enemy , he is under your feet. If you have to get out a piece of paper and write all the things you love about yourself do it, put it into practice everyday. Speak good from your mouth for what we speak comes to life. You will get through this, can't and won't are words not to use. Let us know you are ok please.

• Posted

I'm still here but I still can't find a way out my head is just stuck on one track and I dont know how much longer I can keep this smile for its just a frunt I put up but in side I'm not living

• Posted

Hi Aaron - ignore the religious diatribe. Present yourself at the emergency unit at your local hospital. 
    • Posted

hey Aaron, I was a drug addict and into some very dark stuff, I was at the end, I wanted to end it all for many days, finallyI cried out to God, if there was a God. I used to take the p.ss out  of Christians but Jesus set me free. 

What the doctors and medicine couldn’t do, I tried many medications, many doctors, counselling..nothing worked. Until I cried out to God. He lifted me out of the pit and today I am set free, I am happy, healthy and have hope and a great future ahead of me. I am not special, I’m like you Aaron, I’m a human who was suffering very black depression, agonising. I got set free and so can you, today.

• Posted

Sorry Wayne, obv meant for Aaron not you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.