I have had it with my stomach

Posted , 2 users are following.

This all started about 16 years ago. Sulfur burps and throwing up. That lasted for about 3 weeks and went away. Every since I've still had bloating and burping. Now it will go away for a few weeks and I feel good but comes right back. I've been on nexium for years and take gas x all.the time. Soon as I eat I'm in so much discomfort with gas. Has any one else had this and how to fix it

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I have had BE for 10 years and the ppi works well. For the last 5 weeks I have had intermittent bloating. Today I had a scan and the nurse said I have gallstones. Could this be your issue? Or do you have hiatus hernia? Keep well

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.