I have had RLS for 25 years ,just found the answer

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi I am new to the forum ,but I thought I had to share my findings I have found for the Dreaded Restless leg syndrome ,to me its a mother in laws curse..

I have suffered from this egnima for just over 25 yrs,,Just like my Mother and several sisters also..Just about drove me to decapping myself .

Walking around till daylight the next day trying to stop the movement in both legs ,.

I have tried everything known to the normal man ,even trial drugs and treatments,even to the stage of causing damge to my legs to take my mind off the brain signals to my legs......Burnt them, froze them,stabbed them ,you name it ,I tried it .It gave me severe depression which I still have ,But am adamant to beat it ..

My latest medicinal app is NEUPRO patches ,its called Rigotatine ,I am on the highest dose ,or rather WAS on the top dose...

My Local GP mentioned CBD to me ,and I took the msg and hunted down some CBD cream,from a friend ,,well since I have rubbed that on my feet out of 42 days Have only had 3 nights of RLS,,so Just a room for thought ,depends what country your in but thats my story

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Bill39971,

thanks for sharing. I, too, suffer immensely from this syndrome. some nights it's so bad, even after taking my medicine, that I just sob. thankfully that is only once a month or so.

would you please tell more about what you are currently doing? Is it a cream you use? Is it made from the root of the cannabis plant? And, I personally want to ask, do you feel "high" from this process?

Thank you,

gingerooney7

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.