I have had symptoms for 5 months now and there is no sig...

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have had symptoms for 5 months now and there is no sign of it going away so far. I've had a cough and sore throat for 3 months and have been getting bad headaches with blurred vision. I am exhausted wanting to sleep all the time which is impossible with two small children and two jobs. Thankfully I have a supportive husband who is willing to help out from time to time. I feel I was lucky in a way that I was only just diagnosed so that through the rough times I thought I was going mad and just got on with it instead of feeling sorry for myself.I am staying positive I probably wont have it for much longer. Let's hope anyway.

[i:2740912c36]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:2740912c36]

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Are you taking anything for it? I am taking pro biotics for the last 6months and I finally started to feel better about 2months ago. I also gave up gluten and dairy and the night sweats and fatigue went away and some of my tummy issues but still feel very achy with muscle pain etc. I try to get a full night sleep every night and occasionally I could sleep 10-12hours lol once my kids are in bed but rest is important!

It's horrible to feel so burnt out all the time 😔 I'm doing acupuncture right now. She believes in Chinese medicine and I do think it's helping me. I've another 4sessions to do (6total) but I would do anything now to get my life/energy back!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.