I have had these sharp pains in my lower sides,stomach, and back and need to know what to do?

Posted , 3 users are following.

For the past six months to a year i have been developing major sharp sometimes even unbareable pains in my lower stomach. Their located more so om my sides/hips. Almost right below my rib cage on the laft side especially there feels like maybe a lump that had increased in size and/or inflamed over time causing the top of my rib cage bone to even look larger than usual because of the inflamation. Sometimes its bareable and unnoticeable but sometimes it feels as for example a shark has come and just ripped my entire side of my mid section of my body out. It has also now been causing my entire back especially the lower/middle area of my back. My entire back, neck, and sides are so tight and tense that i have trouble getting comfortable to sleep and when i do finally fall asleep i wake up within a few hours in exscrutiating pain. My digestion has caused conststepation sometimes and even laxatives arent enough. Also every omce in a while i do get nausea. I have thought maybe i need to drink more water and my diet had needed to be more healthy and recently within the past six momths to a year i have unfortunately experienced a large amount of stress so i thought maybe that could be another cause. I have researched a few things and my symptoms seem to be a long the lines of abdominal pain. Please help me figure out whats going on because it is just getting worse everyday.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.