I have had these symptoms for quite a while and i'm getting worried, i have tried to see doctors.

Posted , 4 users are following.

This is a summary of the symptoms i have had over the past few days, weeks, months and in the case of the heart beat constantly for years but i you can try and be as objective as possible as i have been goded and took the p**s out of for just saying one or two serious symptoms like the blood coming out of anus.

Crawling sensation in my body and on hair and up nose and inside ears

Blood oming from anus

Constipated

Don’t pass bowls for days

Blood when wiping

Stomach pains and feelingings of movement and turning in my stomach but might just been bowl movements

Persistent cough

Sometimes I will do things like go into a room or pick something up and forget why I have gone in the room or why I’ve picked something up but recently it has been where I have something in my hands and I look for it and then remember I’m holding it

Low lung capacity in comparison to how good my lung capacity used to be but I am a smoker

Unbearable Pain in testicles

Jaundice around penis

Lumps on both testicles and shaped like rugby balls

Sickly feeling when sitting or even standing

Weird spots on penis like not grown hairs, spots all over

Constant erections even when there is no reason for getting one, get erection thinking about getting erection, an get erection when

. girl looks at me

. I think about sex

.i think about anything else

.in an uncomfortable situation

.when I lean or press on testicles sometimes

When I’m just sitting down

Right testicle clearly swollen and larger than the other

Skin peeling off on back and arms , when I slightly rub my skin like my neck but only sometimes

constant itch on my back and my arm like it is deep in my arm and back

Extreme Pains on my kidneys

Muscle ache in entire body

Extreme muscle ache in the legs

Jaundice around hips

Dizziness

Clapsing after a spell of dizziness

Blood rushing to my head just from simple movements

Small lumps on head

Pain in liver

Symptoms of extreme fear

extreme anxiety where I shake and get a full body cold feeling

constant sinus blockage were I cannot breathe throughout both nostrils and this has been the case for years

stabbing pains in the temple to the point were once I was rolling around on the bed holding my scalp (head) in intense pain

tremors and rapid heartbeat, heart beat is sometimes beating out of my chest like my whole upper body is beating

feeling of numbness and no grip in fingers and hands but I have cu myself on occasions and been cut which would lead to this through loss of circulation I think but I have also had beating I my chin legs and the feeling of crams in my legs when walking and not

feeling of dread

loss of balance

loss of balance when walking

feeling like my left leg is either shorter or wrongly positioned in comparison to the other

A need to make people laugh even when I know what I’m saying is not funny or in inappropriate situations or when I feel sad about something and the feeling people are always laughing at me because they are

The night that the kel brook fight was on around 2 or 3 weeks ago I was watching the fight and I started to see faces in the television that weren’t the faces of the fighters or the coaches but I could hear them like they where speaking to me and looking right at me but this wasn’t hallucinations this was real but it wasn’t and at one point I heard a verse of instrumental music for a slit few seconds, the person that was with me took me into the back garden and said to me look a helicopter but he claims he said a plane or something else but I know what he said, after the delay I got a taxi home and after I said my address and I have recognized those faces in people who I have seen before and since the event, and has happened in a few people’s houses over the Christmas period but has stopped happening and has never happened before this and when I got in I sat on my bed for hours doing nothing

after waking up I get a metallic taste I my mouth

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

But you have a good memory if you can remember all of that. Are you institutionalized?

• Posted

No i have never been institutionalized and thanks i do for long term things like that and i have been thinking about it for a long time so i know whats wrong with my body.

• Posted

Theirs not a chance that anyone can diagnose you on an internet forum, have you seen a medical person, had any tests, these are what you need to have any Answers

• Posted

I have tried to see doctors but each doctor there is always something wrong, either my doctors are suddenly on holiday after doing my tests for weeks or they are like for example when i tried to see a doctor down a my mothers she was a friend of my mother and then continued to goade and take the p**s out of me instead of listening to my symptoms and when i tried to show peeling skin etc on back she told me not to before i could, ignoring symptoms i had.

• Posted

Do you take any drugs? (prescription/ recreational)

Many of your symptoms sound like side affects from medication

• Posted

I smoke cannabis but no other drugs and i know that is can have adverse effects on my mental health but i don't think there is any connection to most of these symptoms, I do not take any prescription drugs.

• Posted

what sort of medication do you see these side effects in?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.