i have had this for over a month

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have not had sex yet and i started to get this rash on my high inner thigh and i dont know what it is i really havent done nothing to it so it can go away but it does not burn nor nothing it only itches from time to time . could this be jock itch ? or what could it be ? 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi alex11011,

your symptoms sound like jock itch, it's not herpes as herpes often accompanies with tingling, burning, itching and painful sores. If you experience the following symptoms, it can be jock itch:

- redness in the inner thigh

- rash gets worse with activities or exercise

- itching like crazy

- peeling skin in the affected area

- change in skin color

- burning sensation in the affected area

You should visit a dermatologist to check. If it's jock itch, antifungal medications will help you cure it

• Posted

Itching, burning in the vagina and pain during urination, I also notice abnormal discharge. Do I have herpes or yeast infection??????
    • Posted

Both vaginal yeast infection and genital herpes cause pain and itching in the vaginal area. They also  induce burning and pain when urinating. While a vaginal yeast infection leads to intense itchiness in the entire genital area, itchiness of genital herpes is caused by the sores. Another differences between them is vaginal discharge. If you notice a white, watery, odorless discharge with a cottage cheese-like consistency, it can be a vaginal yeast infection. You should get tested to have the right diagnosis 
    • Posted

Thank you- jenifer13. Itching, burning, and painful when urinating are things that i'm suffering. I also notice some tiny bumps begin to appear in the vagina. Do I have herpes? If yes, it's really terrible for me 

• Posted

it may be herpes, but to have accurate diagnosis, you should get blood tests. There're millions of people  infected with genital herpes and they still live happily, so you shouldn't be worried. If the test is possitive, antiviral medications may help relieve your symptoms and prevent outbreaks. You can apply prosurx cream or take acyclovir to deal with the symptoms of herpes.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.