I have had those for 9 months now,what should i do?

Posted , 3 users are following.

since last July,i've discovered two lumps in my breasts,one in each.And because i'm only 20 years old,i'm trying to convince myself that it is just some harmless stuff since i'm kind of overweight.So, these last months,it started hurting just before my period begins and they grow larger,so touching my breasts was painful until my period starts.My family doesn't know anything yet,It's just that once it happened that i was worried sick about a black cyst in my back thinking it was skin  cancer then it was just a normal superficial cyst.I hope it's the same with those lumps.Since i'm undergoing so much pressure and stress this time of the year with exams and i don't want to waste time going to see a doctor.Any ideas or advice.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey I'm sure they are nothing but try find some time to go check them out just to put your mind at rest. Stress causes many things in our bodies I realized so go check them so that ul have one big worry less
    • Posted

I think you should start off with your gp. I have lumpy breasts and he normally checks them and when he isn't sure about something he refers me for an ultrasound to make sure all is ok.
  • Posted

All I can say is go to yr doc, and get it checked out,  if it's hurting its a good sign as it could prob, be cysts,  as normally anything "nasty' doesn't cause pain. I've got breast cysts and they cause pain, had all the tests etc and just got to keep a eye on them,  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.