I have herpes in my vagina , first outbreak , can someone tell me what stage this is now

Posted , 2 users are following.

herpes image

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

or can someone please help me

• Posted

first stage is usually a (1) tingling sensation, then (2) bumps form which are usually fluid filled, then they pop and leave (3) open sores , and then they (4) scab and fall off.

first out break is usually always the worst. most likely going to take 2-3 weeks to heal. after that your out breaks should only take a few days from start to finish.

of course every person is different and that creates variation. but these are the ordinary guidelines most people fall into.

as for what stage you are at, im not sure because the pic isnt very clear... if i had to say, possibly stage (2).

• Posted

thank you , just hurts so much , ive been on medication for 5 days now , hurts when i pee , but most of all this is the first time something like this has ever happeded to me , only ever been with one person for 2 years now , im just devasted knowing that this can come back

• Posted

The average number of outbreaks for a person with genital HSV-2 is four to five per year. Usually, there are more outbreaks during the first year, and many people find that outbreaks become less severe and less frequent with time.

• Posted

herpes is usually easier than some stds to know where you got it from because symptoms show within a few days to two weeks.

But some herpes can lay dormant without an outbreak, this isnt as common, but its called asymptomatic herpes.

if youve had sex within the past two weeks of this happening. theres a high probability thats where you got it from.

best of luck. sorry to hear its so painful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.