I have hiv symptoms from past one month and test negative

Posted , 3 users are following.

About three months back i did acupuncture for my back pain and i did it anou 4 weeks after the last day of acupuncture about two weeks after that i feel fever and my mouth was white and some white pieces was coming from my mouth which is still have them but not fever on that time it diagnosed of thyphoid after a month the fever gone amd I started sometimes abdominal pain and i also have diarrhea whenever i take medicine my diarrhea is good and it slowly slowly becomes a little liquid after some days any way during the day i have joint pains specially in my legs sometimes headache and in this and i little sore throat which I don't know should I consider it as sore throats or not in this past two months i did many hiv test which comes negative the last test which it was on 5/may/2018 two months after from last day of acupuncture and it's also negative and the test is 4th generation test .

But I don't know why i have these symptoms really feel ill I can't do anything.....

I want opinions guysssss

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

I have been having the same symptoms in the past 7 weeks. I have seen like 4 doctors about it and all of them day its got hiv. I had in encounter on March15 and two weeks i started feeling itchy, burning, while i urinated. Then i started feeling your symptoms. I think you are hiv negative. What was your encounter?
    • Posted

Im not sure at the moment I am waiting for my 3 month mark.
    • Posted

I have only taken two. One 2 weeks after exposure but it was a regular STD screening. Then 5 weeks after I did only HIV RNA and Herpes 2 at Lab Corp. Both of them were negative. But I am waiting for the 3rd month mark.
    • Posted

What do you think what would happen after three months is it gonna change to positive or same negative what is the idea of your doctor?
    • Posted

Well my doctor does know until the 6 month but I told him that I wanted to take the test on the 3 month. We are both unsure until the result. But lab corb was telling me that the rest are accurate after 28 days of exposure.
    • Posted

What do you think is it possible 8 weeks 4th generation test which result is negative would it become positive in three months?
    • Posted

Honestly im not sure I have spoken to a postive person and told me that he was already positive after 2 months. But everybody is different thats why sometimes you trully have to wait 6 months to actually know.
    • Posted

Your doctor is wrong, you did pcr rna and its 99.999 % accurate after 15 days.

6 months??? I feel it's like 1980s.

• Posted

Rna test are accurate 2 - 4 weeks because that's when the virus his the highest viral load to be detected. After passing the 4th week your viral load goes undetected. Clinics and doctors use regular screening unless you tell them specificly what type of test you want.

I took my HIV RNA test on my 5th week. But for me to make sure 3- 6 months i will get tested.

• Posted

It's tooo tooooooo wrong, viral load do not go to undetectable level without treatment, viral load comes lower after 4 week but undetectable means you have less than 50 copies per millimeter, but after 4 week viral load will be about 10,000,000 copies.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.