I have HS!

Posted , 4 users are following.

When anyone else gets a boil & it pops, does your body tissue ooze out and gets stuck?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hello jay.gee. No I haven't had that happen before. Is it a large opening?

• Posted

HI, the tissue that oozes out and gets stuck is the capsule between your like body fat( sorry i dont know each english word) or like your "meat" and the infection into the boil . If you remove the capsule when it comes out the boil should heal and is less likely to return . Theres not always a capsule and if theres one it wont always come put but if it does you are lucky . Remove it and press a bit more and see if you get everything ,then desinfect it . I Pay to get some encapsulated boils to be removed with the capsule ,it also happened to me a couple of times on its own . Its a good thing and its not good tissues that come out . Capsule is the way your body tried to contain the infections when its coming back a lot or for other reasons that i dont know .

• Posted

Wao, that's good to know. Never heard that before but it makes a lot of sense. Thanks for sharing.

• Posted

I went to the hospital yesterday, i was given antibiotics because it may have possibly been infected. I was also told that since its in the groin area to take baths twice a day and get some vinegar water and rinse off the area every morning. I dont know if this helps anyone, but i hope it does. Have a nice one everyone!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.