I have internal shaking for about a week

Posted , 8 users are following.

for about a week ,i have experienced internal shaking in all part of my body. The doctor said i have typhoid and i have treated it,yet the internal shaking wouldn't go away,the doctor even prescribed tegretol for me,i have finished a card yet no improvement.I was diagnose of GERD few months back,could the internal shaking be related to the typhoid or GERD, please i need urgent response,because it very worrisome.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hey

I too suffer with it, not all the time but on and off and it can last for days at a time. it also worries me because I suffer with health anxiety and Google constantly which doesnt help. it also effects my breathing, it's hard to explain but it's like my breath is shaky when I'm breathing, sorry if that doesnt make much sense but its difficult to explain. I think its definitely related to menopause xx

• Posted

Hi

Please don't worry I have had this for many years on and off some days better than others. I think it is just one of those meno symptoms and also made worse by how

anxious we get our nerves get over sensitised and we feel it as a tremor. It can't

hurt you just try to ignore and soon you won't notice it anymore.

• Posted

You are not alone mam

Facing internal shaking from last year..earlier it was too much almost every day now not frequent..sometimes...i

Its part of Perimenopause...Donot worry much it will go itself.

Worrying intensify peri symptoms

I tried many medicines and consulted many Dr but nothing help..finally i accept its peri related .

Take Care

• Posted

HI

I also suffer frim the internal shaking, i usually wake up with it! i also suffer with gerd and anxiety xx

• Posted

yes it's perimenopause though not a common symptom. I have been suffering for years now and it can be made worse by anxiety & stress. I hate the feeling when it comes on. No docs or medications can help. We just have to accept & deal with it as best as we could & for me sleep is the best way. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.