I have itches on my back

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have used so many drugs like Turbofine, fluconozole, and so many creams like cotromozole, luclonozole and so on. But after using it my itches were washed away.When i left these treatment it comes again. what to do?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I used Lamisil (terbinafine) cream, also sold as Zilka, on my skin where it itched.  However, I also showered 2X a day with Defense soap (order from Amazon), which is a great antifungal soap.  The bars last a while and have an analgesic to calm down your skin.  I took oral medication for about a full twelve months and washed my clothes in warm or hot water often, using white vinegar and adding it to the wash, as it creates an evnironment not favorable to yeast or fungus.  Any sweat or perspiration left on your skin causes the fungal infection to come back, so wash often, wash towels & bedding in hot water, order the Defense bars of soap and when the itching acts up, take a Benadryl caplet or snap one in half.  It takes a while to get rid of these infections, they are very stubborn.  Also try Vicks Vapo Rub, you can put it anywhere and it seems to get rid of many skin irritations.  

• Posted

You may need a stronger medication that can prevent recurrence of infections. If your itches are caused by fungal infections, you should use Fugacil antifungal cream. I knew that this cream is natural and it can help with the itch, prevent spreading and avoid recurrences. Many users took 2-3 days to get rid of itches but for me it only took 2 applications.
  • Posted

There are many reasons for your itchy back, for example, allergic reaction, eczema, psoriasis, ringworm and other fungal infections. You may receive wrong diagnosis or you may need stronger medicines. Come to your dermatologist for help.
  • Posted

try coconut oil for nanocapsules containing antifungal clotrimazole.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.