Posted , 5 users are following.
i have been lucky enough to have enjoyed good health for most of my life but over the last 3/4 years it all seems to be going to hell in a handcart!!! I appreciate that things start failing as you age but I am convinced that there is likely to be a single underlying cause for most of the recent health changes.
I was diagnosed as T2 diabetic 3 yrs ago (non insulin dependent) but also within the same period - calcium deficient (DEXA scans show a predisposition to Osteoporosis but not there yet) recurring Vit D deficiency and now this - which coincidentally developed after being prescribed Metformin 2 weeks ago.
I have tried to research this on google but now feel even more confused - and have more questions than answers
1. is it curable?
2. is it possible that it is related to my other health conditions or medication?
3. currently only on the inside of my cheeks but will this get worse?
4. is this likely to develop into more serious condition or elsewhere on my body?
5. if this is an autoimmune related condition is it likely that other conditions may occur?
6. is there anything i can do to contain or treat this?
I will probably have more questions but for the moment any help appreciated
0 likes, 9 replies