I have Just Finished 16 weeks of Treatment On A Combo of Drugs For Hep C

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone,

?woo-Hoobiggrin? yesterday I finished my 16 weeks treatment for Hep C. I was on a combo treatment and it had to be taken 6.30 in the morning and 5 of an evening but I have cleared it (Happy Dance) I still have to go for a 12 week blood test then another in a year to make sure I have properly cleared it for good but for now I have and I'm so happy as I did start with a viral load of 8million + hence the longer treatment. I hope everyone gets the meds they deserve and get well. Stay warm and well everyone and remember there is hope.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Congrats, so happy for you. What medication did you take to cure it?
  • Posted

Great! I was on harvoni about 2 years ago for 12 weeks and got rid of it. The downside of it was i got neuropathy as a side effect from it.. Good luck to you!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.