I have lost last member of my family and I struggling to live normal life

Posted , 3 users are following.

My mother died in 2015, she was 57

my grand mother died In May 2019, and my dear grand dad past away in July the 25 2019

I found very difficult to continue live normal live , because for me it's not normal any more.

My hearth broken and I am in so much pain emotionally and physically.

most important , I am on my own and have no one around to be there for me.So lost of time I have to pretend I am ok but I am not.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi there, so sorry to hear about your loss. My mum died on 19th December 2018 and I have struggled ever since about having to carry on living. I have chronic daily pain as well as depression plus being a carer for my son who has aspergers. I don't want to carry on living but, I have said I will only carry on another 6 years giving me time to sort things out for my son and clear the house. My mum was 88 when she died and she was ready to die as she was in a lot of pain plus she hadn't got over the death of her younger brother.

• Posted

Hi, Thank you so much, for your replay.

ohhh, it's hard to lose dear one,my mum was my world, she used to live in Ukraine and I was here alone with difficult and cultural husband from Pakistan and I also have 4children..

I hoped one day I wl bring my mum here to the UK and we will live together as a family.

so when she died, I was there with my children .I still remember the moment when I realised my mum is gone...

But my grand parent gave me hope and I was living because I knew , they need me and I need them..

now I back to UK and just live with my pain and dont know what tomorrow will bring me,

You must be strong for your son, and I hope u have some good people around to talk and share your feelings .

If you ever feel to talk please get in touch.

May God give you peace .

thanks for your contact.

zarina

• Posted

hi zarina, oh i feel so sorry for you. poor you, loss is a bad thing. i lost my dad 7 years back, it still hurts me sometimes. you need support. you can't be doing this alone. ask your doctor for help, you can see a bereavemenf counsellor, they will be of benefit to you. look after you and take each day 1 by 1. i am so sorry for your losses.

• Posted

thank you Sam. I am sorry for your loss aswell.

I did ask for help when my mother died, and been refused because I had small baby and had noone to help me with the child care.

This time the same , I have my son who is 20monts old and psychologist refused to gave me an appointment ...My last chance is my GP who always was helpful, I wl call him today.

thanks again for your kind words.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.