I have lumps on cervix!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello,

Looking to see if anyone has had anything similar as i am slightly loosing my mind.

I discovered a small lump on my cervix after looking for IUD strings.

I have since been to the doctor and he says he thinks it may be a cervical erosion. He has referred me to the gynaecologist and i am just waiting for an appointment. I have today felt my cervix and there are several hard lumps on it!!!! I no longer believe its an erosion. Could it be warts, cysts, cancer...

Also near enough everyday i have dull cramping,

Anyone heard of something like this?

TIA xx

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hey!! i have the same thing, my GP thinks its cervical polyps. let me know how you get on!

• Posted

Thanks for responding!

Got my appointment, not until August though!

guess its the waiting game .

Can you feel it yourself and does it feel big/hard?

• Posted

yes i can feel about 3, 2 are large and hard and very smooth.

i have no other symptoms if thats helpful?

how about yours?

• Edited

a few years ago i went to my gp after feeling hard lumps on my cervix, she didn't have a clue and neither did the nurse when i had a smear.

i was referred to the hospital to have it checked, i had a few weeks of worry and thinking the worse but turns out i have nabothian cysts, harmless and fairly common.

hopefully yours will be same... nothing to worry about!

• Posted

Hey yea I noticed same couple days ago I've had cervical cancer removed 3 times.... Ive replied to couple other posts bit its hard to know if we call talking bout same thing without pics, i have some but reluctant to post... R the rough feeling, like walnuts in shells? Mine r from vagina opening right up inside like the walls r coming together... Then the I have a load of smaller smooth growths aswell.... I have docs Friday for an exam pls let me no if u u fibbd out what it is I wil do same... Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.