I have Microscopic polyangitis

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have Microscopic polyangitis.I started with this about 8 years ago. After about 2 years It was under control with Azathioprine 150mg and steroids 40mg etc etc.Although i have always been on a maintainance dose.I had a relapse 3 weeks ago and was rushed into hospital with a suspected heart attack. I am now back on the high doses again as above. I am home and due to see my consultant again in 2 weeks. I have a lot of chest pain and also pain in the middle of my chest which feels like my digestive track ?. The pains feel different this time round and im`e thinking I may now have Churg Strauss. This illness is so dibilitating it should be classed as a critical illness then i would have a claim on my life insurance policy. although i may still be able to depending on the confirmation of me having a heart attack. Self employed ?.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Sending you lots of gentle hugs and prayers!!!  You are a warrior!!!

..not a victim.. a SURVIVOR!!  I admire you..smile

• Posted

Thank You for your kind words...Bless You!!!!!!!
  • Posted

I am sorry for your health problems....we have recently found out what it means to really have some health problems....my heart goes out to you....are you feeling any better?????I will add you to my Prayers!!!!!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.