I have new symptom for LS. Does anyone else have?

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have a new bobbly texture inside my vagina next to LS patch on my perineum. Does anyone else have this? is it menopausal or another Ls symptom?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Im not sure if its as you describe or not but I have bobbly ulceration at the fourchette area if thats what you mean? L S can have ulceration as well. Nothing seems to get rid of mine not even the dermovate, it seems to be there all the time. I just keep a check on it.

• Posted

Same as Sue, I have this at entrance to vagina and it has never improved or got worse. Doctors dont seem to be concerned about it - just another symptom of LS.

• Posted

Thank you Sarb, its reassuring others have it especially when we know this is a change to our normal anatomy. I was concerned at first but I got told the skin thins there which is probably why it seems to happen in that area. Not something you can ask people in person is it compared to on here. Same as you drs arent concerned plus it seems to be symmetrical as well. x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.