I have NO energy!!!!.

Posted , 5 users are following.

The last few weeks I have not fet well, migranes, acid reflux period pain!!! I feel yuk to say the least! I should be ironing ( which I started yesterday) I barley done any. I cannot be bothered to do anything . I feel deflateded. No energy at all .im only 46 yet I feel so old!!.

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

There are times i have no energy and my acid reflux acts up and i feel like just sleeping all day when i am like this. I am 47 and there are time i feel as old as my mom with being tired and just wanting to sleep at times to recoperate. I do get the crampy feeling at times and i do get the stomach issues at time also 

Just hang in there

• Posted

Hey Michelle just wondering when your acid reflux acts up what are your symptoms?
    • Posted

Hi Donna my symptoms are ; tight chest, bloating a general feel of bloatiness it's awful with some major gas. It's horrible, for 10 months I have some kind of symptom going on . Today I was confirmed that I was premenapausable.

• Posted

Thank you for your reply I have been having what I thought was acid reflux but not sure. I feel like sometimes have food in my throat, bloating, burping, tummy ache and sometimes my upper stomach on left side aches.
    • Posted

Mmmmmm Donna have you been to see your doctor? It does sound like acid reflux. Have you been told about acid reflux? It's very In depth espicially with Barrets. Have a look on the forum!!. Intact I have had really bad stomach ache the last few days and sat herev2days with a hot water bottle felt rubbish. With tummy and neck pain!!! Go and see your doctor for some reassurance and medication.xx
    • Posted

Dear Donna I have a small hiatas hernia and when my periods went haywire, i think the acid reflux played up and i felt nauseous, it then went on to be gastitis (inflammed stomach) linning confirmed by endoscophy. The symptoms were burning sensation in upper abdomen, nauseau and loss of appetite. I probably got it because of the hernia which allowed the reflux to cause damage. I would advise to keep an eye on it incase it developed into that. I must admit i was stressed at the time, so i dont know if that helped or it was just the peri thing as my periods were over the place, I am 51, but now in surgical meno x
  • Posted

I hear you! I am 44 and the last few days have endless cramping and tiredness. Cooked a meal and felt like I needed to go to bed after. Had a little rest, did about 20mins of cleaning and had to have another sit down. I hate feeling like this. Way too young to be feeling so old. I hope you can get some better days ahead!
    • Posted

Well kiddos I finished all the ironing my work wear and all the kids school clothes ( for 3children) what normally takes me. 2 hours took me 2 days!!!!!!!!!. 
    • Posted

Sorry I pad froze on me . Sabrina its horrible isn't it ? I have a family of 5 and I'm like a robot someways . But when I'm draine I cannot do anything!!!!, wish we had a magic pill that could zap us some energy!!! "...........that would be ace!!!!!!. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.