I HAVE NO IDEA

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have no idea what is wrong with me but after reading up about anemia this seems to be the only reason why I feel how I feel, I am so weak as if somebody is pulling me down and very tired and this is most of the time, does anybody else with anemia feel like this? Or could I have something else... I have had blood tests and waiting for results within a week!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Rose. Yes, anemia can eventually make you feel this way.hopefully you will get some resolution afetr your results come in.

good luck

• Posted

Likewise,I to read up about Anemia,&seemed to b me, however I did goto the doctors get it investigated and had blood test done which came back that I was not Anemia!!. That was all I was told, the receptionist told me that the gp didn't need to see me, as I was ok? So I'm still at the same point of not knowing what is wrong with me!. I guess I could of seen another doctor but I just couldn't of been bothered. Hopefully you'll have better luck and you should know soon. I have started to take vitamins B6 & B12. Im hopping this will help? Keep us all posted! Good luck xxx
  • Posted

Hi Rose,

Also get tested for Thyroid or Type 2 diabetes.

Check my last post on PARVIN Thread may also help you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.