I have no idea what this is? Help

Posted , 6 users are following.

Im on my break week of my birthcontol and when i went to use the bathroom it was a bit itchy. im not sure if it was the widrawl period that cause it or something else because on the 3rd day of the widrawl bleeding i noticed it. So then i decided to shower and change the pad. I dont feel anything like that but i decided to look down there with a mirror and noticed the cluster of bumps and I dont know what it is and im freaking out.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Well I'm not a doctor! But instead of coming on here to get advice I think you should head to a gynecologist! Not trying to be rude but it may be an STD..I'm just saying! Hope it's not but I pray for you that it's not! Please go
  • Posted

Have you slept with any one that could have gave you ️️an sti I don't think it is one but I to had these ️an I haven't been checked but they seem to have gone I think it's a symptom of bv loads of woman where in hear last time saying they have them ️️an they cause no harm at all as long as other symptoms go away I found I had them when I was itchy and swollen treated it with bv ️️an it's kind of gone away going to visit gp too though as it's not 100 % normal down there for me but now I have seen yours I feel like this is a normal thing and some ppl don't take the time to discover down below when I first went gp she said it looked normal to her I think wen we get paranoid we look for things good luck any way let me know what you go through ️an if you go gp x
  • Posted

Have you found out what it is ? I have the same thing going on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.