I have no idea what this is please help

Posted , 2 users are following.

I don't know what this is but ive been using antifungal creams on it and its not going away I am trying to get in to do a std test but it's taking forever can someone help me it's been 5 months since I last had sex with my ex long distance girlfriend!imageimage

also they have not been itchy or painful really the entire time and I popped one and no pus came out only blood lots of it

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Dear NickMan,

It looks suspiciously like molluscum contagiosum, a viral STD. Molluscum isn't usually red, so have you been irritating them by any chance??

Try to see your doctor to confirm the diagnosis and get tested for other STDs. If you can't see your doctor, go to your local drugstore/pharmacist and ask for molluscum treatment (preferably 5-10% potassium hydroxide).

Adhari.

• Posted

no i have not picked at them at all i have been gentle with the cream and washing them

• Edited

So one popped and hurts like f**k and bled so much i couldn't get it to stop until i used a hot compress with hydrogen peroxide absolutely no pus what so ever is coming out only pure blood if it is molluscan would it not be itchy and very infected when opened god I can't wait till this goes away

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.