I have no insurance. What is the cost of the is Transcanal endoscopic ear surgery (TEES)

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am just trying to figure out what is the total cost associated with Transcanal endoscopic ear surgery (TEES) .

in addition, where around the world this procedure is done?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Not sure where are you located. The best surgeon in Vancouver Canada that does miracles in regards to any ear disorders is Dr.Westerberg Brian at Saint Paul's Hospital. Phone number 1-604-806-8540.You can phone his office and ask for the MOA (medical office assistant) of Dr.Westerberg who I'm sure will be able to clarify any questions you might have. I am a patient of Dr.Westerberg for many years and I can tell you he is the best here in Vancouver, BC.

• Posted

I am myself in the brink of having this skin accumulation in my left ear and he is doing a treatment not letting this cholesteatoma to happen. He was the 1st in Vancouver to do a successful cochlear implant.He is a brilliant surgeon and human being just wanted to reassure you.

• Posted

Hi again,

I 've just contacted dr.Westerberg's office as I know them very well and raised the question about TEES.(you can try for yourself as well if you'd like). Unfortunately I was told that Dr.Westerberg doesn't do private surgeries. If you are a Canadian resident than yes, he can help.

Another lead is to contact VGH (Vancouver General Hospital-1-604-875-5629) in Vancouver.They have a team of ENT surgeons who might do surgeries for non-canadian residents.Hope this helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.