i have not been feeling like myself for 5 months HELP

Posted , 5 users are following.

i went to the doctor and was tested and they said i had bv , the doctors gave me pills to take for 7 day which did not work at all , so i went back to the doctor and they claimed the BV went away , and for me watch the soap i'm using avoid bubble baths ...and wear cotton panties which i do , so i feel like its getting worst i literally have discharge dripping down my leg when i stand up and my vagina is swollen i tried everything basically i took antibiotics , tried drinking cranberry juice and water for 2 weeks straight thinking it will get better but it did not , i'm young can not do what i want anymore im losing hope sometimes i feel like i'm never gonna be the same im depressed pls help

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I battled BV for a long time, I still was getting more discharge than usual even after it went away. My doctor told me to try Boric Acid and that helped me so much!! You can ask your doctor about it and you can order it on amazon. i'm sorry you're dealing with this, i went through the same thing it was awful. You could also try taking warm baths in salt water, to help kill any bacteria. Or even just sit in a bucket of salt water too. These are things I tried that help. I also cut out all sugar from my diet to help too. Good luck

• Posted

is it called phd?

and did u get the same bad symptoms ? thanks u so much

• Posted

The doctors don't know anything. All they ever say is to wear cotton undies and don't use soap. Have you tried the pill you insert in your vag ? Once i was prescribed the oral pill 3 times in a row and it did nothing, then my family doctor gave me the vag pill and it worked. I still get bv/yeast infections frequently, but switching it up helps, and taking a break from antibiotics to let your vag breath. Hope it clears up for you soon!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.