I have one decent sized bump inside my vagina

Posted , 17 users are following.

it is pretty large i just noticed it the other day i dont feel pain while peeing no pain during sex what do you think it is image

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Edited

If you have no pain at all during sex, no pain while peeing, and while pooing, no itching, no soreness, no unusual discharge, then I would say its part of your normal anatomy...possibly the remains of your hymen.

• Posted

Agree that its most likely benign with the lack of other symptoms, but disagree that its hymen remnants. Its a clearly formed lump in the vagina (pea sized) and looks like a vagina inclusion cyst - common and harmless requiring no treatment unless they grow and require draining.

Keep a regular eye on it and seek help if it changes significantly or gets painful or uncomfortable.

• Posted

No, Boric Acid will do nothing for it. You seem to think its an infection or STI of some sort. Which I dont think it is. Its obviously playing on your mind, so the only way to get a proper diagnosis is to see your doctor.

May I ask ...have you had any vaginal births? Can you say how big you think this is? A pea? A walnut? Bigger?

• Posted

i had an abortion back in 2019 that is is it though i think its a little smaller than pea sized

• Posted

When you originally said "pretty large" i thought you meant quite big, but pea size is probably a cyst . Are you talking about the white lump on the lower right of the vulva or the larger pink mass right in the centre?

• Posted

well, i just noticed the larger Pink mass and now thats starting to worry me because ive never seen that or had that before. the little white bump actually almost went away

• Posted

also when i feel if it just feels like extra idk how to explain it like i can grab it feels like a swollen gland it doesnt hurt and i have no symptoms. someone said it could be extra tissue forming down there

• Edited

Sharlett, I can only repeat what I said before...if you have no pain at all , no pain with intercourse, no soreness, no bleeding, no itching, it is better to ignore this and stop worrying. All women have odd lumps and bumps in their vagina. This may even be a bit of your cervix that is showing. If you are really worried then see your doctor, it will put your mind at rest.

• Posted

trust me there is nothing to worry about as long as a penis can fit in there there is nothing to worry about all girls have different vaginas i have the same but its nothing i promise ! x

• Edited

Hi i was wondering if you could help me i get really bad pain during sex and im to scared to go to the doctors. i noticed a spot idk what the area is called where it is tho xx

• Posted

i dont get pain tho

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.