I have plantair facilitus

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have plantair facilitus and was wondering if acupuncture can help ??

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi. Ive had a couple of sessions with acupuncture, and must admit that the benefit has been in the calf area in relation to making the stretching easier. It seems to have helped with blood flow there and general 'release' of all the tightness. When applied to my heel area, for me, it seemed to aggravate, but I was at a chronic level at the time!! Maybe give it a go and see whether it suits you?

• Posted

I have heard that it can help.  I am having my first session on the 24th.  I will report back.
  • Posted

Well before we move towards best shoes for plantar fasciitis, we need to have a clear idea of the concept of plantar fasciitis. Yes, these shoes can be used for regular purposes too but it is important that you first know about this issue before moving ahead. So what is plantar fasciitis?
  • Posted

There is good research that acupuncture will help your plantar fasciitis pain in the short term. Long term relief from acupuncture has not been well studied. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.