I have problem with my penis I need opinions

Posted , 2 users are following.

The first thing to note is that the head of my penis has redness and down from the head is red as well I mean I have a foreskin the part of my penis that the foreskin hides has redness as well also red spots that appear after ejaculation that I had on my foreskin no to big or small but I had red spots on it and my penis was okay it wasn't to much red then but the next day my penis head and down from it it was red as well but not red spots only red I don't know what to do I had the same problem again I got to a dermatologist but the creams that he gives me doesn't help maybe need pills or something I don't know I do not have any pain so I don't know what to do next.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

needs photos and i got a question do you have a sit down job or not alot of physical activity?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.