I have question about genetic

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi im 17year old guy.

I have very small wrists.My wrists are 16,5cm.

My father and grandfather have 22cm wrists.

We are all 185cm height.

I have a complex becuse small wrists hands and fingers.

Is bone genetics inherited from the mother or father?

I apologize for my English if there are any grammatical errors.

By the way, I look the same in my face as my mother.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

We are all of us a mixture of our parents. Some qualities are dominant and will surface, others are not dominant and will show up only if they are present in both parents.

I doubt if anyone other than you notices the size of your wrists. The other thing to keep in mind is that you are not fully grown yet. You will fill out more in the next five years or so. You may even end up taller than your father and grandfather. Perhaps you are built to be a runner or soccer player and they are built for weightlifting or American football. Who knows?

Eat a good diet, get plenty of rest and exercise well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.